* Brilliant Diamond Award *
Nominations may be based on any one or combination of the following. Please give specific examples of the category (ies) that apply in your narrative.
Character traits of a Man of Valor or Virtuous Woman: Caring, diligent, enthusiastic, hospitable, confident, discreet, generous, joyful, creative, enterprising, kind, cautious, respectful, trustworthy, loyal, resourceful, strong, wise, don’t have to win, not afraid to do things, Show respect, not afraid of rejection, leader, problem solver and a heart of compassion.
Note that all women and men are nominated for what they have done in their community, church, etc.
Send in nominee’s name, address, Organization or church address, phone number and also a 250 words summary why your choice of nominee should receive the 2010 Diamond Award. Send your choice in (7) days to “Calling All Nations” office in care of Diamond Awards.
3rd Annual Diamond Award Nomination Form ________________________________________________________________________________
Note that all women and men are nominated for what they have done in their community, Church, etc.
Character Traits of a Man of Valor or Virtuous Woman: Caring-diligent, enthusiastic, hospitable, confident, discreet, generous, joyful, creative, enterprising, kind, cautious, respectful, trustworthy, loyal, resourceful, strong, wise.
Name of Nominee______________________________________________________Date______________
Name of Organization / Church____________________________________________________________
Nominations may be based on any one or combination of the following. Please give specific examples of the category (ies) that apply in the narrative section on other side of form.
1. Motivates women/men families to find their place in the body of Christ to actively pursue the gift that God has placed in their life.
2. Promotes Unity. Please describe how this is done.
3. Have a Desire to fulfill a Ministry through leadership and servant hood.
4. Willing to “become leader” who won’t get off the train in route to their own destiny.
5. Will be a “problem solvers” in ministry – Not the Problem
6. Will go where people who need them are?
7. Will take time to plan and “carry out” God’s Minister to other women.
8. Who don’t have to Win (or to be in Charge) all the time to be a success.
9. Who are Not afraid to do things they have never done before.
10. Who are not afraid of rejection and don’t become defensive when problems
11. Who will show Respect to those in authority whether they are men or women?
Submit to: Calling all Nations
c/o: Brilliant Diamond Award
1003 Hilltop Court, Leesport, PA 19533
For Office Use only
Does the nominee meet all criteria? ______Yes _______No
Accepted for Recognition_____Yes _____ Not Accepted for Recognition
(Return within 7 business days to Recognition Task Force Mailbox)